Hiring the Gallery
- Exhibitions can be booked for a minimum of 1 week to a maximum of 4 weeks between March and December. A standard week runs from the Wednesday to the following Tuesday. During February the gallery can be booked on a daily basis (e.g. for workshops). The gallery is closed for re-decoration in January.
- A deposit of £100/hired week is payable on booking and the balance is due 6 weeks before the event. Please click on ‘Download Hire PDF’ for the current hire rate.
- Exhibitors are responsible for arranging their own hanging/dismantling, stewarding, publicity (guidance is available) and insurance if required.
- The Gallery must be open for the core hours of 10am to 5pm daily. Extra hours (e.g. during the summer period) may be at the discretion of the hirer, but the Gallery must close no later than 9pm. A later opening time is allowed on the hanging day and an earlier closing time is possible on the dismantling day.
- No commission is payable on any sales.
- The public have free entry to exhibitions.
- If you would like to download a PDF of the Hire Application Form and the Conditions of Hire then please click HERE.
- If you would like to hire the Gallery please select a vacant period shown in the Exhibition Diary and then contact the Booking Secretary to confirm the slot is still available. Contact Frances Arrow: Tel: 01242-243673 or Email: email@example.com.
- Then complete the Application Form and post it, together with a cheque for the deposit, to the Booking Secretary.