Spectrum and Atmosphere II
SPECTRUM AND ATMOSPHERE II
19– 25 September 2012
- Four artists return to the Gardens Gallery, Cheltenham for their Spectrum And Atmosphere II exhibition. The show runs from September 19th to September 25th and is open daily from 10am to 5pm.
- Paintings by Christine Smith show scenes from home and abroad with recent travels to Venice and Kenya.
- Frances Arrow is influenced by colour which shines through her watercolours and pastels.
- Jane Ware works in ink and watercolours. Jane will also be displaying a selection of textile crafts.
- Complimenting the paintings is Caroline Priest with her colourful array of fused glassware and jewellery.