Information for Artists
- Are you a local artist who is keen to see your work exhibited? Well Cheltenham’s well established community art gallery – The Gardens Gallery – located in the restored Proscenium Building in Montpellier Gardens is available to hire.
- The Gallery is fully fitted with everything that is needed to exhibit your work including a hanging system, display screens, spot lighting and it even has a small kitchen.
- As a Community Interest Company we aim to keep our hire charges as low as possible to enable local artists to show their work to the community. You can exhibit as a solo artist or in combination with artist friends or as part of a larger art group.
- You may also hire the Gallery for other arts-related activities such as educational pursuits, art workshops.
- Our Virtual Sales Gallery now offers artists who have booked the Gallery the opportunity to sell their work on line for a period of up to 3 months. For further information click here
- The Gardens Gallery is an artist led initiative, formed by a consortium of five local art groups and managed by volunteers. This voluntary effort helps keep the overheads low to make it affordable and the hire rate is set at a level that will just enable the running costs to be covered, with any small surplus being reinvested in the development of the gallery.
- To hire the gallery you must complete the Hirer Registration Form to become a member. to complete the form click here.
- To find out more about hiring the gallery click here.