Cheltenham Art Club
Cheltenham Art Club Spring Exhibition
4 – 10 April 2012
During 2012, the Cheltenham Art Club will be holding two exhibitions in the Gardens Gallery. The Spring Exhibition will display work in a range of media and styles from 30 of its members and runs from 4th to 10th April 2012. The Autumn Exhibition will run from the 26th September to the 2nd October 2012.
- Cheltenham Art Club is one of the largest and most active art clubs in the UK. Membership is open to any adult who enjoys painting and drawing in any media whatever their ability.
- Standards range from basic drawing skills to members who regularly exhibit at The Royal West of England Show and London galleries. Some of the new members have not picked up a paint brush since their schooldays.
- Members have the opportunity to paint together, sharing ideas and learning new skills whilst enjoying what they are doing. All groups have a leader who, along with other members, offers informal advice and encouragement.
- The Club also runs occasional short courses for beginners and improvers, with some classes for specific media and subjects.
- The Club has a large studio space with excellent facilities in Cheltenham’s Lower High Street. They aim to provide a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in which to paint and socialise with those who have similar interests.
Contact details: Telephone 01242 250148