Cheltenham Art Club Autumn Exhibition
CHELTENHAM ART CLUB AUTUMN EXHIBITION
26 September – 2 October 2012
- During 2012, the Cheltenham Art Club will be holding two exhibitions in the Gardens Gallery. The Autumn Exhibition will display work in a range of media and styles from 30 of its members and will run from the 26th September to the 2nd October 2012.
- Cheltenham Art Club is one of the largest and most active art clubs in the UK. Membership is open to any adult who enjoys painting and drawing in any media whatever their ability.
- Standards range from basic drawing skills to members who regularly exhibit at The Royal West of England Show and London galleries. Some of the new members have not picked up a paint brush since their schooldays.
- Members have the opportunity to paint together, sharing ideas and learning new skills whilst enjoying what they are doing. All groups have a leader who, along with other members, offers informal advice and encouragement.
- The Club also runs occasional short courses for beginners and improvers, with some classes for specific media and subjects.
- The Club has a large studio space with excellent facilities in Cheltenham’s Lower High Street. They aim to provide a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in which to paint and socialise with those who have similar interests.
Telephone: 01242 250148