The Paragon Gallery
4 Rotunda Terrace, Montpellier Street, Cheltenham
- The Paragon Gallery offers a wide diversity of art across subject, media and style, from the classical to the avant-garde, from local, UK and international artists.
- To find out more visit http://paragongallery.co.uk/
Parabola Arts Centre
Parabola Road, Cheltenham GL50 3AA
- Opened in 2009 by Sir Richard Eyre, The Parabola Arts Centre is owned by The Cheltenham Ladies’ College and is used by the school for performances, exhibitions and events. In 2011 PAC launched as a public arts centre with a program focused on innovative work that stretches the definitions of theatre, music and dance, encouraging people to look at the world differently. PAC also invites artists for residencies.
- Parabola Arts Centre’s mission is to support emerging artists from across the UK and inspire young audiences in Gloucestershire. This Grade II listed building was beautifully restored to develop a cutting edge arts space, to offer spaces for hire to the local community and to meet the need for a creative hub in Cheltenham.
- To find out more about Parabola Arts Centre visit www.parabolaartscentre.co.uk/
(Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum)
Clarence Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3JT
- The new art gallery and museum: The Wilson, is now reopened to the public after months of redevelopment costing in the region of £6million.
- Four new floors will house extensive galleries for temporary exhibitions – for international / national touring shows, special highlights from our collections and fun shows for families – space to discover local heroes and archive collections, including the great Edward Wilson (one of Scott’s key men on his 1912 expedition to Antarctica), and a new gallery space in which the internationally renowned Arts & Crafts collection will be shown.
To find out more about The Wilson visit
New Brewery Arts Centre
Brewery Court, Cirencester, Gloucestershire GL7 1JH
- With a contemporary art gallery, a pop-up gallery for hire, craft shop and cafe, theatre and 12 on site craft makers, the centre offers visitors a unique and enriching arts and crafts experience. The centre’s education programme is designed to give art lovers the opportunity to explore and develop their own artistic talent.
- Opening times : Mon to Sat: 9am – 5pm Sunday: 10am – 4pm
- To find out more about New Brewery Arts visit : www.newbreweryarts.org.uk