Imperial House, No. 3, Montpellier Parade, Cheltenham GL50 1UA
- The Focus for Martins Gallery is Modern British, Cornish, and Vietnamese as well as contemporary Sculpture in all sorts of media.
- Martins Gallery is located close to The Gardens Gallery. Their exhibitions run throughout spring and autumn, within the months of February, March, April and September, October and November. They are open 11-6pm Wed-Sat during exhibitions or any time by arrangement.
- To find out more about Martins Gallery visit
First Floor, 1-3 Montpellier Terrace, Cheltenham, GL50 1UR
- Found on The First floor, above The Montpellier Brasserie, The Montpellier Gallery is a new joint venture between The Montpellier Brasserie and D’Arcy Gallery. D’Arcy Gallery has traditionally exhibited work through a diary of changing exhibitions of colourful contemporary art, working with both local and international artists, and it’s this formula that is to be developed as The Montpellier Gallery.
- The Montpellier Gallery is open Tuesday to Saturday 10:30am to 5pm
- To Find out more about The Montpellier Gallery visit www.themontpellier.co.uk/gallery/
Parabola Arts Centre
Parabola Road, Cheltenham GL50 3AA
- Opened in 2009 by Sir Richard Eyre, The Parabola Arts Centre is owned by The Cheltenham Ladies’ College and is used by the school for performances, exhibitions and events. In 2011 PAC launched as a public arts centre with a program focused on innovative work that stretches the definitions of theatre, music and dance, encouraging people to look at the world differently. PAC also invites artists for residencies.
- Parabola Arts Centre’s mission is to support emerging artists from across the UK and inspire young audiences in Gloucestershire. This Grade II listed building was beautifully restored to develop a cutting edge arts space, to offer spaces for hire to the local community and to meet the need for a creative hub in Cheltenham.
- To find out more about Parabola Arts Centre visit
Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum
(Closed for re-development until spring 2013)
Clarence Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3JT
- Progress is going well on the construction of Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum’s new extension. The first major milestone has been reached with the completion of the ground / foundation works, and work has now commenced on building the main concrete frame.
- The redevelopment scheme, Building for a New Future, is the design and build of a new extension and the refurbishment of some existing galleries and public spaces.
- It is hoped that the Art Gallery & Museum will be re-opening from mid 2013. During our closure period we are still operating – from Outer Space – our education loans service, teaching sessions and family events / workshops, as well as continuing our off site touring programme, Off the wall, on the move.
To find out more about Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum visit
New Brewery Arts Centre
Brewery Court, Cirencester, Gloucestershire GL7 1JH
- With a contemporary art gallery, a pop-up gallery for hire, craft shop and cafe, theatre and 12 on site craft makers, the centre offers visitors a unique and enriching arts and crafts experience. The centre’s education programme is designed to give art lovers the opportunity to explore and develop their own artistic talent.
- Opening times : Mon to Sat: 9am – 5pm Sunday: 10am – 4pm
- To find out more about New Brewery Arts visit : www.newbreweryarts.org.uk